Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. After reading the blogs of others on this site I decided that I liked this one better. LJ is really Jeri's thing and myspace is where our family updates but I am hoping to find other people out there. Not that I don't love family but you know what I mean. I am 28 for the next 6 weeks or so. I have found my soulmate Jeri. Yes she is another girl and yes that means that I am a lesbian. I gave birth to our daughter Amelia (Mia) on 1/7/97 and we share her with my ex-husband. Jeri and I (well Jeri really) have been battling with some fertility issues for the past year, and lost our daughter Julia in June @ 10weeks into the pregnancy. We are ending another two week wait on the 12th. Jeri has symptoms of pregnancy but also has had cysts which cause the same symptoms so it is really hard to tell what is going on. I am a Registered Nurse in a small community hospital on a Maternal-Child unit and I mostly do Labor and Delivery. I work Per diem @ another hospital where Jeri and I met and she still works in L&D and NICU. I am 4 classes away from my BSN and hope to start my MSN part time in the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home