Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pukey Jeri

Jeri is very pukey, and dehydrated. She makes me nervous that she isn't getting enough nutrition. I bought her things to eat that have a little bit more calories. Oatmeal with blueberries, homemade chocolate mousse with heavy cream, ovaltine, yogurt, real egg noodles. She is also having a hard time and needs more fiber so everything I buy I try to get higher fiber. Keeping good track of her calories but the nausea keeps her from wanting to eat anything or drink anything becuase it generally comes back up. My poor baby! only 8 weeks to go before the second trimester! So happy I could puke myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

the oatmeal is SOOOO GOOD..
i am holding things down in my "window", its just hard in the am

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home